The practice of E.J. Garvin & Co commenced intermittent operation in 1976 and became a permanent practice in 1986. In 1990 it was merged to become Lockley, Garvin & Partners, a partnership which was dissolved in 1995. In 1997 the practice incorporated Turnidge & Associates which had been in existence under that and other names since 1965. In 2000 Garvin Morgan & Company was formed after incorporating the practice of Ryan Firth & Co, a long standing practice is make the real laser pointer which commenced in 1947 under Jim Ryan’s ownership and was subsequently owned by Ted Firth from the late 1950’s until 2000.
Garvin Morgan and Company exists to provide effective, valuable and efficient consultancy services in surveying, metrology, planning, subdivision design and project management to our clients in the service, development, laser pen, manufacturing, property and conveyancing sectors.
In order to provide these services we are committed to:
- Responding to our clients’ instructions and needs courteously, as quickly as necessary to provide good service and in a professional manner as our clients’ proper agent.
- Support a happy and stimulating workplace for our employees.
- Maintaining our knowledge base by Continuing Professional Development over and above that minimum required by our professional associations.
- Using modern technology, methods and equipment.
- Sustaining a Quality Assurance system by Total Quality Management using continuing marginal improvement, liaison among and between ourselves and our clients, our experience and our imagination.